Condition-Based Monitoring (CBM) is a maintenance strategy that actually monitors the condition of an asset – it extracts information to understand the machine’s actual wear and degradation, and it helps determine if a relevant change has occurred. CBM provides a variety of the following benefits:
CBM allows teams to move from reactive to predictive maintenance. PBM Services Co., LLC provides all the necessary tools and guidance needed to implement a CBM program.
- The Luneta Condition Monitoring Pod (CMP) greatly modernizes and expands your daily lubricant condition monitoring abilities. This gives you a better picture of your machine and oil health.
- Dark, hard-to-read bullseye sight gauges are things of the past with the Luneta Sight Glass. Manufactured from Triton™, these units feature a new generation of impact-resistant material, and they’re your window into machine health with their 360° viewing.
- The Column is a crystal clear oil level sight glass that allows you to visually inspect the condition and level of oil in pumps, gearboxes, storage tanks, and reservoirs.
- The Bowl serves as both a sight glass and BS&W bowl. Made of impact resistant Tritan™, the Bowl is stronger than other drain port sight glasses. It’s also crystal clear and chemically resistant.
As part of a CBM program, a lubricant analysis program is essential. We offer all the tools necessary to gather, label, and ship both oil and grease samples.
- Vampire Vacuum Pumps
- Checkfluid lubricant sampling ports
- Grease Thief® grease sampling kits offered by MRG Laboratories
- HDPE and PET oil sample bottles
- PBMSC can recommend independent laboratories for analysis based on your requirements
PBMSC has partnered with Atlas Reliability, LLC to offer our customers the ultimate in CBM systems. Wireless Monitoring Systems, Thermography, and Ultrasound equipment are just a few of the products and services available. Check out their website at www.atlasreliability.com.